Sunday, November 8, 2009

Is this the sign?

We went to Hama Rikyu garden with Joven's family and met Alex there. On our way home we passed by Starbucks because he needed to get himself feel warm from the cold autumn night. And we saw this black and white pictures on the walls of the shop. I told him "Why dont he take BW shots for a change" and he said he can take pictures on colors and just edit the effect of black and White. After going home, I was busy catching up for my friend's post on FB when Alex started to buzz me for he has a pic to share. He texted me and at the same time chatted on me on YM. Hmmm.. I wonder what's this commotion =D all about and Behold!! after 3 attempts of sending cancelled and one more that has finally succeeded, my unpatiently waiting shifted to unexplainable excitement. Very instantly I thought "Is this the sign already to get wed next year? =) His prowess in Photography has really gone on to the next level AKA "Pang prenup na ito!!!" Thanks Alex, I'll forever be indebted!

No comments:

Post a Comment